Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Sterile Cotton Wool Balls||Ply:||High Whiteness|
|Sterile:||Sterile And Non Sterile||Material:||100% Cotton|
|Place Of Origin:||Hubei, China (Mainland)||Size:||5*5cm, 5*10cm, 7.5*7.5cm, 10cm*10cm Etc|
|Type:||Sterile And Non-sterile||Certificate:||CE & ISO Approved|
medical gauze swabs,
gauze bandage roll
Pure 100% Cotton Sterile Cotton Wool Balls / Unfolded First Aid Gauze
Gauze swabs are folded all by machine. Pure 100% cotton yarn ensure the product soft and adherent. Superior absorbency makes the pads perfect for absorbing blood any exudates. In accordance with the customers’requirements,we can produce different kinds of pads, Such as folded and unfolded,with x-ray and non x-ray.The adherent pads are perfect for operation.
packing: non sterile packing:100pcs/medical paper pack, 50-100packs/ctn
sterile packing: 1pc/2pcs/5pcs/10pcs/paper pouch(paper/paper or paper/PE pouch), several pouches/ctn, or several pouches/box then several boxes/ctn
Specification of Gauze swabs:
1. Pure 100% cotton yarn fabric
2. The sterilization method: Gama Ray or EO
3. Absorbency =3-5s, whiteness =80% A
4. Soft and higher of absorbency with 100% all natural cotton
5. Mesh of 7,9,11,13,17,20 threads/cm2
6. Mesh of 40s/19x9,18x10,20x12,19x15,24x20,26x18,30x20 etc.
7. Item size:5x5cm,7.5x7.5cm,10x10cm,10x20cm. 2”x2”,3”x3”.4”x4”,4x8” etc.
8. Folded edge or unfolded(be folded all by machine)
9. With or without x-ray
10. Expiry Date:3years for sterile, 5years for non-sterile
11. Conform to international standard: BP,USP and EUP standard.
1. if sterile: 1,2,3,5,10pcs/pouch,4,10,25,50,100pouches/box
2. if non sterile: 60,100,200pcs/paper bag or depend on your requirement.
We can choose the shipping way according to your needs
Sea shipping is cheap and slow
Air shipping is expensive and fast
T/T L/C and WESTERN UNION all available for us
30%deposit to start the order and the rest 70%need to be paid before shipping
If the order value less than 2000USD,you need make the full payment
1. We shall reply you in detail for the inquired product within 24 hours .
2. We keep the product quality in the first place , once complaint happened , we will give our solution on it at first time .
3. We own professional team have rich experience to recommend appropriate product model and size to you .
4. We are professional manufacturer for this product , and quality ranks the first quality level of the same industry .
5. Production capacity for this product is up to 100000pcs per day which can meet the market demand and do short delivery time for you .
6. Always have considerable amount of existed products in our stock packed in neutral English packages which allow us can meet your emergent need of this product .
7. OEM, ODM accepted.
8. Competitive price base on high quality products . We treat clients as friend and aims at building long term business relationship with our customers .
Q1. How can I get a sample of any product for confirm the quality?
A:1. Please give us your exactly specs details. We can provide you a sample according to your specification.
2.You can send us a sample, we can give you a counter sample according to your sample.
Q2. How can I get a price of needed product?
A: 1. Please give your exactly specs details to us. We can give you a sample and price according to your specification .
2.You can send us a sample, we can give you a counter sample and price according to your sample .
3. If you don't know any specification, You can give us the pictures of the product, and the usage, we can give you a estimated price according to our experience. But exactly price must after we checking your original sample.
Q3. I don't know the material or any other material information, how can i order this from you.
A: It's the best way if you can send us a sample, so we can according to your sample give you a counter sample for checking the quality, also we will quote a price for you checking the cost. After confirmed all of this. You can contact our sales for an order.
Q4. I am a small wholesaler, do you accept small order?
A: It's no problem if you are a small wholesaler, we would like to grow up with you together.
Q5.Can you make OEM or ODM service?
A: Yes. We can accept OEM service. Meanwhile it's also welcome to choose our ODM products.
Q6: What is your MOQ?
A:Usually, it is 1000 bags, but if we have other orders together, can help you with small QTY also.
Q7: Can we make package based on our requirements?
A: Of course you can, OEM service is available.
Contact Person: Thomas